Accessibility Statement for Piddle Valley Parish Council
Piddle Valley Parish Council is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Piddle Valley Parish Council takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Piddle Valley Parish Council:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Piddle Valley Parish Council is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Piddle Valley Parish Council. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Piddle Valley Parish Council:
- Phone: 01305 757307
- E-mail: http://piddlevalley-pc.org.uk/contact/
- Visitor address: Piddle Valley Parish Council
- Postal address:
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Piddle Valley Parish Council is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Mobile Phones
- PC and Mac Computers
- All Tablet devices
- All known Browsers
- Screen Readers
Accessibility of Piddle Valley Parish Council relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of http://piddlevalley-pc.org.uk/, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
The content below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
Known limitations for http://piddlevalley-pc.org.uk/:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. because Some older PDFs may not comply.
- Older documents created using non compliant PDF software. Documents created prior to December 2019 may not be compliant. If you find that a document is not compliant, please let us know and we will do our best to provide a compliant version. It would be a disporportionate burden to go back and amend all historic documentation.
- Content not within scope of the accessibility regulations.
Piddle Valley Parish Council assessed the accessibility of Piddle Valley Parish Council by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Piddle Valley Parish Council
Clerk to the Council